Always allow or disallow media autoplay
To always allow or disallow autoplay for all media with audio or video:
- Click the menu button and choose .
- Select the panel.
- Scroll down to the Permissions section.
- Find Autoplay and click the
- Use the Default for all websites drop-down menu to select Allow Audio and Video.
- After you have made your selection, click .
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!