We are aware that some users are not optimally using worker to get coins, a problem that often occurs is because of the devices and browsers they use.
The following is the resolution of the problem:
Make sure your connection is stable because our system will verify your every action.
We recommend using a minimum of Windows 7 / Windows 2016 or above.
Min 2GB RAM (without other applications running).
Our system will crash if the device you are using is too busy and doesn’t even get coins.
Currently ViewGrip only works for Firefox, Chrome and Microsoft Edge browsers.
On chrome and edge browsers sometimes there is a problem if you leave your device, this happens because the chrome browser requires you to stay focused on the pop-up window, otherwise the worker function will stop working. To solve the problem please follow this link https://blog.viewgrip.net/troubleshooting-for-chrome-browser-edge/
Videos do not start automatically, this is because your browser blocks sound and video, learn here
Add-ons will stop the action if:
– Autoplay for sound and video is blocked by the browser, learn here
– Video not played
– The device does not support HTML5
– The device is too busy so the video isn’t playing correctly
– The browser version is outdated
– Using RDP with low device specifications will prevent the video from playing correctly
– Unstable connection will make the video not played.
– Browser crashes prevent videos from playing correctly.
Committing a violation:
– Efforts to speed up video
– Move to another page before time runs out
– Video paused
– Turn off add-on functions
– Not watching properly
– Video buffering is taking too long
– Refresh the page while watching
If you have any further problems please refresh the pop-up on the worker or press F5.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?